- Start a nature journal with Rainy Day Mum
- Take the Challenge and Discover Challenge and build a bridge with Inspiration Laboratories
- Use your blocks to learn letters with Crystal’s Tiny Treasures
- Build and create with curves with The Artful Parent and Teach Preschool
- Make a simple counting book with Creative Family Fun
- Play in a pretend play vet office with Mess for Less
- Make and play with paper helicopters with Babble Dabble Do
- Play in a carrot garden sensory bin with Mama Miss
- Make a recycled bug house and go on a bug hunt with Housing a Forest
- Paint your driveway with squeezie sidewalk chalk with No Time for Flashcards
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.