- Go on an Easter egg number hunt with Little Family Fun
- Make cute Easter egg buddies with Plain Vanilla Mom
- Make painted washer necklaces with Let Kids Create
- Play in a fun Easter sensory sink with Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails
- Find out what happens when you combine Jell-O with vinegar with Fun-A-Day
- Create shake art Easter eggs with Creative Family Fun
- Use scarves to explore the wind with B-Inspired MAMA
- Make pretty daffodil pinwheels with NurtureStore
- Play with Easter egg play dough with Here Come the Girls
- Make some pretty spring wands with Buggy and Buddy
How are you going to play this weekend? Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.