- Work a giant dot-to-dot with What Do We Do All Day
- Create beautiful hand print rainbows with Rockabye Butterfly
- Start a family jogging club with Toddler Approved
- Play with a dinosaur fossil dig sensory bin with Play Create Explore
- Make Borax crystal shamrocks with Housing a Forest
- Make coloring book puppets with Childhood Beckons
- Use your imagination with a pretend-play police station with Creative Family Fun
- Make lucky penny St. Patrick’s Day cards for all your friends with East Coast Mommy
- Experiment with a snowstorm in a bag with JDaniel4’s Mom
- Do some rainbow comb painting with The Imagination Tree
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.