- Play in a chicken-themed sensory bin with Connecting Family and Seoul
- Have a letter sounds race with Inspiration Laboratories
- Write your own zigzag book with NurtureStore
- Join in on The Great Backyard Bird with The Educators’ Spin On It
- Play with a homemade cardboard construction set with Happy Hooligans
- Paint by number – on your windows – with Dilly-Dali Art
- Do a science experiment inspired by hockey with Creative Family Fun
- Ask your kids to teach *you* something with Mama Scout
- Have fun with snow spray painting with Reading Confetti
- Create footprint faces with Baby Brainstorm
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Black and White Apple Prints: A Lesson in Contrast - August 14, 2017
- Delicious Strawberry Snacks for Kids - August 11, 2017
- Practice Spelling Words with Sticky Notes - August 10, 2017