- Make mosaic photo Valentines with Crafts by Amanda
- Play with sparkly Valentine play dough with NurtureStore
- Make a shape snake for Chinese New Year with JDaniel4’s Mom
- Do some science experiments with conversation hearts with 2 Big, 2 Little
- Make a dip-dyed Valentine banner with Creative Family Fun
- Make pretty heart pencil toppers with Red Ted Art
- Play a fraction matching game with Royal Baloo
- Go on a Valentine scavenger hunt with KC Edventures
- Make a 3-D Chinese paper lantern picture with Inner Child Fun
- Have a glow-in-the-dark dance party with Crayon Freckles
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Black and White Apple Prints: A Lesson in Contrast - August 14, 2017
- Delicious Strawberry Snacks for Kids - August 11, 2017
- Practice Spelling Words with Sticky Notes - August 10, 2017