- Have a play dough tea party with No Twiddle Twaddle
- Play an ABC heart matching game with Hands On: As We Grow
- Make popsicle stick farm critters with Make and Takes
- Go penguin bowling with Sense of Wonder
- Learn about the science of sledding with Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Make banana bread together with East Coast Mommy
- Make marble-painted love banners with Creative Family Fun
- Spread kindness with your kids with Creative With Kids
- Make a message in a bottle for Valentine’s Day with Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
- Play with an awesome DIY mirror table with Caution! Twins at play!
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.