After Friday’s tragedy in Connecticut, I debated whether or not to post my usual weekend post. But then it occurred to me that this post is all about connecting. It’s a way for me to share good ideas I find from others and it’s full of ways that you and I can use to spend time together as a family. I’m sure many of us are craving family time this weekend. So go, play, and enjoy each other.
- Make the biggest snowflake ever with Mama Scout
- Do some simple candy cane science with Teach Preschool
- Make salt dough coasters to give as gifts with Rainy Day Mum
- Play some fun Christmas word games – Mad Libs style.
- Make beautiful glitter star ornaments with The Artful Parent
- Make yummy peppermint bark with the Brown Eyed Baker
- Play Christmas Carol Charades with Inspired by Family Magazine
- Make pretty icicle ornaments with Happy Hooligans
- Make Hugs Pretzel Sandwiches with Mess for Less
- Learn a new Christmas song with Angelique Felix – The Magic of Play
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- My Book of the Four Seasons: A Paper Bag Book - April 28, 2017
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017