- Make jingle bell shakers with A Mom With a Lesson Plan
- Paint a crayon-resist candy cane
- Make homemade art magnets to give as Christmas gifts with Kids Activities Blog
- Play with sparkly Christmas play dough with NurtureStore
- Make simple handmade twig ornaments with Kitchen Counter Chronicles
- Make hand print reindeer hats with Putti’s World
- Play in a Hanukkah sensory bin with 3 Dinosaurs
- Make your own wrapping paper with Childhood 101
- Play Ho Ho Ho Hopscotch with The Pleasantest Thing
- Turn your refrigerator into a snowman with Hands On: As We Grow
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Black and White Apple Prints: A Lesson in Contrast - August 14, 2017
- Delicious Strawberry Snacks for Kids - August 11, 2017
- Practice Spelling Words with Sticky Notes - August 10, 2017