We’ve been battling a stomach virus at our house this week, so I’m more than ready to do a bit of playing this weekend. Here are 10 fun ideas of ways to play this weekend.
- Play a timed-building Lego game with Frugal Fun for Boys
- Make a cute turkey craft with Blog Me Mom
- Play Turkey in the Bag with Little Family Fun
- Make colored salt jars with At Home with Ali
- Play in a miniature construction site with Dirt and Boogers
- Make and send glow-in-the-dark cards with Kids Activities Blog
- Take dinner to go to someone special with Connecting Family and Seoul
- Make thankful trees and talk about what you are thankful for
- Make simple kazoos for some music fun with The Chocolate Muffin Tree
- Play in autumn goo with Science Sparks
How are you going to play this weekend? (I think we’re going to play Turkey in the Bag!)
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.