- Do some fizzle pumpkin painting with Toddler Approved
- Make a pumpkin man with Coffee Cups & Crayons
- Make smoking bubbles with Steve Spangler Science
- Do a Halloween word search
- Make stained glass shape bats with JDaniel4’s Mom
- Play sight word tic-tac-toe with Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
- Make easy dress-up hats from paper plates with Reading Confetti
- Let your imagination take off and make a magic door with Learn with Play at Home
- Make glow-in-the-dark glitter wands with Sun Hats & Wellie Boots
- Play Pin the Boo on the Ghost with The Pleasantest Thing
How are you going to play this weekend?
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.