- Make a leaf hunting bag and search for leaves
- Make pvc pipe sling shots with Frugal Fun for Boys
- Do some fall leaf stamping with Loving My Nest
- Give your Little People a bath with Love, Play, Learn
- Experiment with magic milk colors with Modern Parents Messy Kids
- Learn about the moon with What Do We Do All Day
- Make salt dough cookies for your play kitchen with Paint On The Ceiling
- Play in a spider web obstacle coarse with Wildlife Fun 4 Kids
- Have some family music time with Playful Learning
- Make acorn animals with Red Ted Art
The following two tabs change content below.
Terri is a writer and mom of two elementary-aged girls. She has a passion for learning and is always looking for ways to make learning fun. You can find her at Better Than Homework where she shares fun learning activities or Creative Family Fun where she shares art, craft, and family fun ideas.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- Black and White Apple Prints: A Lesson in Contrast - August 14, 2017
- Delicious Strawberry Snacks for Kids - August 11, 2017
- Practice Spelling Words with Sticky Notes - August 10, 2017