2. Listen to birds. While you’re observing, use your ears. What do birds sound like? Can you identify a bird by it’s call? ENature.com has an amazing collection of bird calls that you can listen to for free. Listen to all the different calls. Amazing, isn’t it?
3. Feed the birds. Learn about the different food that birds eat and create a bird-friendly yard. We made Cheerio bird feeders and Glittering Muffins made simple bird feeders out of cardboard tubes. You could also use this recipe for bird cakes from Red Ted Art. (I found many, many wonderful ways to feed birds. Please check my Birds Pinterest Board for all the great ideas!)
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- My Book of the Four Seasons: A Paper Bag Book - April 28, 2017
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017