It’s easy to get lost in the wealth of Christmas activities around the blogosphere and Pinterest.
In order to help you find the best projects, I’ll be posting more roundups than usual this month.
This first roundup is all about candy canes. Crafts, treats, learning & fun!
- Make paper candy canes with The Chocolate Muffin Tree. They’re fun, easy, and you won’t need to go shopping for special supplies.
- You can find a free printable Candy Cane Unit and Tot Pack at 2 Teaching Mommies. Counting cards, pre-writing exercises, size sorting, and more!
- Make and Takes shows you how to make chocolate-dipped candy canes. Pair them with hot chocolate for a fun neighbor gift.
- Turn your candy canes into reindeer! A Pumpkin & A Princess shows you how to make this classic craft.
- Make a scented marbled candy cane garland with Growing a Jeweled Rose. It uses homemade candy cane paint. Fun and messy!
- Dress up your candy canes with these free printable wildlife candy cane clingers from Wildlife Fun 4 Kids. It would make a great decoration or gift!
- Use your candy canes to do math. Teach Preschool gives you some fun ideas.
- All it takes are a few simple supplies to make adorable button candy cane ornaments. Hop on over to The Activity Mom to find out how.
- Make beautiful fingerprint candy canes with Leapfrog & Ladybugs. They would be a perfect gift for the kids to make themselves.
- Happy Hooligans shows you how to make these simple tissue paper candy canes. They are a great last-minute craft that would look beautiful hanging on the tree.
Latest posts by Terri Thompson (see all)
- My Book of the Four Seasons: A Paper Bag Book - April 28, 2017
- Go on a Family Adventure and Discover a “New to You” Park - April 13, 2017
- Koala Bookmark - March 20, 2017